In order to further expand our market presence in Switzerland, we are looking for an industry-related sales professional (m/f/d) to start as soon as possible, who, in addition to professional expertise and sales experience, also has general knowledge of the Swiss market in the field of acoustic solutions, wooden panels, interior doors, wooden flooring and the relevant market participants.
Field sales force for Switzerland East (m/f/d)
Admonter Holzindustrie AG - Switzerland
Place of work:
What you can expect:
- Support for existing trading partners, architects, planners and property developers
- Establishment of our room concept solutions made of natural wood on floors, walls & ceilings
- Consistent market cultivation of craftsmen, architects and property developers, together with our existing trading partners
- Responsibility for the degree of fulfilment of planning targets
- Constant market observation
What you bring with you:
- Completed commercial and wood technology training or equivalent
- Several years of professional experience in the sale of wood products in the carpentry/joinery or flooring sectors or in comparable sectors.
- Personal requirements profile: Holistic, strategic corporate thinking; enjoyment of solution-orientated project and team work as well as project management; high level of responsibility towards Admonter trading partners and the company; sound understanding of figures.
- Willingness for business trips (1 day home office per week) and overnight stays in the sales area.
- A person from Vorarlberg (close to the border) or from the above-mentioned sales area would be desirable as well as a strong identiﬁcation with the company, our products and our trading partners.
This is what we offer you:
If you are interested in this advertised position in an internationally active company, have the necessary requirements and enjoy working in a competent team, then you can expect an interesting overall package with us. A company car (also for private use), notebook, homeofﬁce equipment, mobile phone and a personalised company credit card round off the overall sales package.
Admonter is happy to support personal and professional development. If a secure job is important to you, then you've come to the right place. A flat hierarchy and an informal culture contribute to open and friendly communication. In the interests of a balanced corporate culture, we emphasise the work-life balance of our employees.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Human Resource Management
Apply now apply online