Admonter Holzindustrie AG is a leading company in the production of high-quality natural wood products for floors, walls and ceilings, based in Admont. The name "Admonter" is both an indication of origin and a commitment and guarantees that all production takes place on site in Admont. This ensures the high quality of the products and the well-being of our region. Our products are characterised by our claim to high quality, timeless design and room concept solutions made of natural wood. We are hiring:
Sales Field Service (m/f/d) for Tyrol, South Tyrol, Salzburg
Admonter Holzindustrie AG
Place of work:
What you can expect:
- Support for existing trading partners, architects, planners and property developers
- Establishment of our room concept solutions made of natural wood on floors, walls & ceilings
- Consistent market cultivation of craftsmen, architects and property developers, together with our existing trading partners - Responsibility for the degree of fulfilment of planning targets
- Constant market observation
What you bring with you:
- Completed commercial and wood technology training or equivalent
- Several years of professional experience in the sale of wood products in the carpentry/joinery or flooring sectors or in comparable sectors.
- Personal requirements profile: Holistic, strategic corporate thinking; enjoyment of solution-orientated project and team work as well as project management; high level of responsibility towards Admonter trading partners and the company; sound understanding of figures.
- Willingness for business trips (1 day home office per week) and overnight stays in the sales area.
- A person from the above-mentioned sales area would be desirable as well as a strong identification with the company, our products and our trading partners.
This is what we offer you:
If you are interested in this advertised position in an internationally active company, have the necessary requirements and enjoy working in a competent team, then you can expect an interesting overall package with us. A company car (also for private use), tablet, home office equipment, mobile phone and a personalised company credit card round off the overall package.
Admonter is happy to support personal and professional development. If a secure job is important to you, then you've come to the right place.
A flat hierarchy and an informal culture contribute to open and friendly communication. In the interests of a balanced corporate culture, we emphasise the work-life balance of our employees.
Payment is based on the collective labour agreement for the wood processing industry. (The actual monthly salary depends on your qualifications and experience - corresponds to an overpayment in line with the market - and will be determined together with you.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Human Resource Management
Apply now apply online